RPL Recognised Prior Learning
The Recognised Prior Learning will enable experienced clinicians to achieve the Level 7 by completing the RPL assessment.
Part 1 –RPL Assessment Clinical Cases
The candidate needs to have previously completed 150 treatments with Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers.
The candidate will complete and upload the RPLA1 patient treatment record.
Recognised Prior Learning Candidate Requirements Assessment
1. 150 x Cases for Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers completed,
2. Complete and upload the RPLA1 treatment record sheet for your completed case studies.
3. The assessor will request random treatment records (approx4) for approval (number 1-150).
4. When this is requested the RPL candidate will include the following completed patient documents for review:
· Medical History
· Informed Consent
· Treatment Record
· Before and After Photo
· Post Treatment Instructions and Follow Up Provided
Please see example records below.